Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon November 7, 2011
The Parenting Journey
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
For many adults, navigating the murky waters of child-rearing can be among the most challenging parts of life. How do you balance freedom with discipline? How much responsibility is too much? And, importantly, how do you know when you're on the right track and doing a good job of it? In this discussion, which coincides with Columbia's "Week of the Parenting Journey," our panel of experts take your questions and discuss a research-based approach to effective parenting.