Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Thu February 7, 2013
Ronald McDonald House & Boone County Museum and Galleries
Today Paul Pepper talks to RACHEL ELLERSIECK, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mid-Missouri, about the upcoming Red Shoe Gala, taking place Feb. 27. Also, CATHY SALTER, Boone County Museum and Galleries, talks about their monthly Saturday Morning Book Talk series. This Saturday, it's Margaret Sayers Peden.