Segment 1: A former White House fellow and a small business owner are just two of the Democrats looking to take on Kevin Yoder in November.
When it comes to U.S. Rep. Kevin Yoder's job, lots of people want it. In the second of three segments featuring the Democratic challengers vying for the opportunity to take Yoder on in November, we met Sharice Davids and Jay Sidie. We talked to them about their stances on immigration, gun reform and how President Trump's trade policy is impacting Kansas farmers.
- Sharice Davids, Democratic candidate for Kansas' 3rd Congressional District
- Jay Sidie, Democratic candidate for Kansas' 3rd Congressional District
Segment 2, beginning at 26:06: The roles of finances in finding the right job.
The U.S. unemployment rate is down to 3.8 percent, the lowest it's been since 2000. With a diverse and growing job market, more people are changing jobs and entering new career fields. Meanwhile, a new generation of recent college grads are entering the work force in droves. We talked with our Smart Money Experts about what financial aspects to consider when taking a new job.
- Lucas Bucl, KHC Wealth Management principal
- Barbara McMahon, Innovest Financial Partners president
- David Jackson, Waddell & Reed financial advisor