Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Tue March 20, 2012
Talking Politics for March 13, 2012
A bust of controversial conservative talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh--who is from Cape Girardeau--might be placed in the Hall of Famous Missourians in the state capitol building. This week we talk with Missouri House Speaker Steven Tilley, the man leading the charge to put the bust in the Hall.