Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Wed May 1, 2013
Walk a Hound, Lose a Pound
Today Paul Pepper welcomes REBECCA JOHNSON, who was recently inducted into the National Academies of Practice. Rebecca talks about the benefits of having a pet and/or being with a pet (including less stress), known as "Walk a Hound, Lose a Pound".