Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Shots - Health Blog
Fri March 23, 2012
Where Implementation Of Health Overhaul Stands
By Susan Jaffe
The complexity, scale and sliding timetable for implementation of the federal health overhaul make it tough to figure out exactly what's happened so far. To help you sort through some key provisions, here's a scorecard.
Copyright 2012 Kaiser Health News. To see more, visit http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/.